When it comes to selecting signage for your business’s physical space, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Signage can help your customers navigate your built environment, support your brand, and create an overall better experience for individuals who interact with your business.
Below is a series of questions to ask yourself about your business to help determine what types of signage and which company may be right for you.
- How do individuals physically move throughout my space?
- What is the ultimate goal of my signage? Wayfinding, accessibility, room identification, artistic installations, etc.?
- Will I need exterior signage in addition to interior signage?
- What are the benefits of utilizing digital signage vs traditional signage fixtures?
- How can I make my signage more inclusive and provide better accessibility?
- Is my signage company experienced in fabricating signage that complies with the standards outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is my budget for this project?
- Do I provide alternative methods for customers to interact with my business that I need to explain through signage?
- Will I need to obtain construction permitting for my signage installation? If so, can my signage company assist me in obtaining the correct permits?
- Is the signage I am using environmentally conscious?
- Will my signage company install the signage in addition to fabricating it?
- What is the lifespan of the signage I am purchasing?
- Am I missing any communication opportunities that I can remedy through proper signage?
- Can my signage company assist me in creating the design and overall vision for my project?
- How can this signage help further my company’s overall mission?
Our capabilities here at Acorn range from initial concept to final installation, and we offer our services and expertise throughout every step of the process. Each of our clients has a dedicated Project Manager to help oversee your specific project to ensure every detail is accounted for. In addition to offering design concepts, we provide expertise in environmentally-conscious materials, local permitting for installation, compliance with ADA standards and more.
When it comes to large-scale architectural signage, Acorn has the experience and expertise to help your business create an impact through signage. Our process with our clients focuses on clear communication, innovative design, and high-quality products. To read more about our full range of capabilities, check out https://acornsign.com/capabilities/.